HAL Website issues

PSR

Anybody having trouble with the HAL site? I've been trying to check my booking for the last hour and keep getting "we ran into an issue with our system...". It's getting near to final payment for me and I'd like to purchase their insurance, but no luck. I can look at the shorex, but when you try to book anything, the system quits. We have been away, but I know before we left the site was also balky. Thanks for any help.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, PSR said:

Anybody having trouble with the HAL site? I've been trying to check my booking for the last hour and keep getting "we ran into an issue with our system...". It's getting near to final payment for me and I'd like to purchase their insurance, but no luck. I can look at the shorex, but when you try to book anything, the system quits. We have been away, but I know before we left the site was also balky. Thanks for any help.

There is now a notice on the top of their web page that they are having difficulties in bookings, reservations etc. and are working on it.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, mcrcruiser said:

B/4 you buy HAL insurance  check out the insurance board on this HAL web site ,just scroll down until you see it .There is  much better insurance than the cruise  line 

Thank you; we have been on many cruises and understand that HAL insurance is not the best. We have gotten older after 35 years of cruising and private insurance coverage is a lot more expensive as you age (if you can even purchase it}. Our regular health insurance covers out-of-country and at this point mostly we need evacuation and "cancel for any reason", which HAL will let you purchase close to final payment. Appreciate your comment, though.🙂