Charter cruises and CC benefits .

neverlaysup

Curious if anyone has experience with this. We are looking at booking the Summit for Chris Botti at Sea charter in Feb ‘24. Do we still get Elite+ drinks, laundry and other CC inclusions or are the charters different? The person I called about it was unsure so I was hoping someone here has experienced this. . 

10 hours ago, neverlaysup said:

Curious if anyone has experience with this. We are looking at booking the Summit for Chris Botti at Sea charter in Feb ‘24. Do we still get Elite+ drinks, laundry and other CC inclusions or are the charters different? The person I called about it was unsure so I was hoping someone here has experienced this. . 

I know my buddy @George C likes music charters and top-end cabins on Celebrity ships - though not this particular charter company.  I'll ping him and see if he can give you a proper answer.

1 hour ago, Honolulu Blue said:

I know my buddy @George C likes music charters and top-end cabins on Celebrity ships - though not this particular charter company.  I'll ping him and see if he can give you a proper answer.

On our charter cruise on Celebrity there were no elite perks for drinks , we did get free laundry but I believe that was because we were in a high end suite and not because we were elite . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Orator said:

The charter company owns the ship for the length of the charter. They negotiate what is included and what is not included.

Thank you, this makes sense as the cruiseline said talk to the charter and the charter said check with the cruise (about CC benefits).