Nemo reef

SnowWhite35

I seen Nemo reef is Splash around, cool off and make new friends at this whimsical water play area for children 8 years of age would my daughter 35 years old who’s has special needs and is disabled be able to splash around and cool off at Nemo reef water play area. Her high is 4 foot 9 inches so she about same size of an 8 year old.

5 hours ago, SnowWhite35 said:

I seen Nemo reef is Splash around, cool off and make new friends at this whimsical water play area for children 8 years of age would my daughter 35 years old who’s has special needs and is disabled be able to splash around and cool off at Nemo reef water play area. Her high is 4 foot 9 inches so she about same size of an 8 year old.

No, age specific activities onboard are firm.

• 3 weeks later...

While she's likely to be able to play in the area some, there are usually lots of little kids and the cast members will say something if there's issues. Most 8 year olds are to big for the equipment in Nemo's Reef.

The Fantasy/Magic/Wonder has the Aqua Lab behind the rear funnel and it is designed for larger kids and adults to be able to play together. For some reason the Dream did not get the Aqua lab in dry dock.

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/onboard-activities/aqualab-pool/