Deck plan change on the RCCL website. HELP!

I just saw on the RCCL deck plans that there is a change of configuration of the deck plans between April 19 and April 28. We intend to cruise on the April 19 sailing.  We were once on a ship that was going into drydock the week after we were on the ship and crew were working on the changes while we were cruising which caused noise all of the time in our cabin. Can anyone explain why there is a change of those deck plans on the RCCL website?

• Like 1

this happens when royal changes the cabin category on stateroom. nothing happens on the ship, the only changes is in the back end and of course higher prices for a cabn..a balcony cabin that used to be say 8C category will now be a 8A and so on

57 minutes ago, HappyTexan44 said:

That would be annoying to them pre-start on the dry dock work during my cruise.   Checking for a cruise to exist after mine is something I'll remember to check next time.  This time I got lucky.  

It was very annoying and other people complained. We were upgraded on our next booking which we already had in place and I believe everyone who complained was given $1000 cash.

Edited by Carol28
  • Like 1