Where to buy distilled water in Auckland and Brisbane

afto

This is a ridiculous question, I know, but I am wondering what kind of shop I should visit in Auckland and Brisbane to buy some distilled water for my CPAP machine. I have not travelled with the machine before, and I am staying before and after my cruise for a few days in these cities. I thought perhaps chemist's but when I tried online shopping at chemist's sites, I did not see this product listed. So, not sure what to do and would like to avoid spending hours wandering around looking for this.  If it makes a difference, we are staying near Sky Tower in Auckland and near the Parliament Buildings in Brisbane. I am also wondering if anyone has had success asking hotels to obtain this and adding it to one's room charges.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction here.

5 hours ago, afto said:

This is a ridiculous question, I know, but I am wondering what kind of shop I should visit in Auckland and Brisbane to buy some distilled water for my CPAP machine. I have not travelled with the machine before, and I am staying before and after my cruise for a few days in these cities. I thought perhaps chemist's but when I tried online shopping at chemist's sites, I did not see this product listed. So, not sure what to do and would like to avoid spending hours wandering around looking for this.  If it makes a difference, we are staying near Sky Tower in Auckland and near the Parliament Buildings in Brisbane. I am also wondering if anyone has had success asking hotels to obtain this and adding it to one's room charges.

Distilled water can be purchased at Big W in Adelaide Street, Brisbane CBD about a 15 minute walk from Parliament House. I believe Countdown Supernarkets in Auckland sell distilled water. The closest to your position is a couple of hundred metres walk from Sky Tower in Victoria Street West. 

17 hours ago, afto said:

Any Woolworths supermarket (and probably Coles and others) sell it. https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/productdetails/113395/moore-s-ultra-pure-still-water

Countdown in New Zealand is owned by Woolworths.

https://www.countdown.co.nz/shop/productdetails?stockcode=507566&name=pure-dew-water-ultra-distilled