Spa Cafe smoothies and juices

thiscruise

Does anyone with recent experience know whether or not the smoothies and fresh-pressed juices are included in the zero-proof drink package?  I've been reading conflicted information on this.  

The Celebrity description of drink packages says the zero proof package includes "aqua spa fresh juices", but there's no mention of the smoothies, whereas the Celebrity drink package FAQ lists "frozen smoothies", but no mention of juices.  It's unclear to say the least.  

On Millennium in April and May the smoothies were only included on the Premium Beverage Package.   Fresh squeezed juices, including MDR, OVC, and SPA, were also only included with the Premium Package. 

Here's the applicable section from https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/beverage-packages/compare-packages

image.thumb.png.fd763b0736f9dddd7a5de686e432b9d3.png

The above information is not for the zero proof package.  Scroll down further in your link.

ZERO PROOF PACKAGE

Zero-Proof-Package-2560x1440.jpg

• Acqua Panna water
  • Evian water
  • San Pellegrino
  • Premium coffees
  • Red Bull and Editions
  • Zero Proof Cocktails, Frozen & Non Frozen

• Sodas
  • Premium teas
  • Aqua Spa Fresh Juices
  • Bottled Iced Teas
  • Vitamin Water
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

On Millennium in April and May the smoothies were only included on the Premium Beverage Package.   Fresh squeezed juices, including MDR, OVC, and SPA, were also only included with the Premium Package. 

Here's the applicable section from https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/beverage-packages/compare-packages

image.thumb.png.fd763b0736f9dddd7a5de686e432b9d3.png

Here's what the details say on the package I reserved for my kids... "Includes all non-alcoholic drinks onboard."  Not including smoothies won't be a deal-breaker, but I'd hope that they would.

image.thumb.png.3f68ff53cfcf1e353b3b78019a2a2a57.png

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, bigAWL said:

Here's what the details say on the package I reserved for my kids... "Includes all non-alcoholic drinks onboard."  Not including smoothies won't be a deal-breaker, but I'd hope that they would.

All I can report on is our experience and smoothies from the Spa Cafe were not included on the Zero Proof or Classic package.  The small print above even states that smoothies are excluded. 

I under stand it says "all non-alcoholic" but the list does not state that smoothies are included.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

All I can report on is our experience and smoothies from the Spa Cafe were not included on the Zero Proof or Classic package.  The small print above even states that smoothies are excluded. 

I under stand it says "all non-alcoholic" but the list does not state that smoothies are included.

Understood.

But it looks to me like it is explicitly excluded from the Classic only.  That's the package the disclaimer is under.

The list of non-alcoholic drinks that are included on Premium and Zero-proof are pretty much identical.  Neither states that smoothies are included, unless you consider them frozen cocktails.

Have been on Celebrity ships and the spa smoothies are NOT included in the zero proof or the classic packages.  Not sure if you have premium if they'd be included.   You can alway pay for the smoothies.  The cost is listed on the board at the spa cafe.  

7 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Can you confirm that the smoothies were included in the Premium package?  Or maybe they aren't actually included in any package?

4 hours ago, bigAWL said:

Can you confirm that the smoothies were included in the Premium package?  Or maybe they aren't actually included in any package?

Yes, they are included in the PBP...

Cheers and bon voyage

• Like 2

Smoothies are included in the Premium Beverage Package which I had but I was charge for one anyway.  I went to customer service and they removed the charge the next day. The only reason I ordered a smoothie was because it's included in the package.  I've tried two different flavors and found them unpalatable. I would never pay for one separately.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2023 at 9:42 PM, dreamer321 said:

Smoothies are included in the Premium Beverage Package which I had but I was charge for one anyway.  I went to customer service and they removed the charge the next day. The only reason I ordered a smoothie was because it's included in the package.  I've tried two different flavors and found them unpalatable. I would never pay for one separately.

Try asking for one with added ice.  I do not like them as they are normally served warm but I always ask for mine to be made with ice and it comes out much better.  

• Thanks 2