Enchanted Princess New Dining Venues

talkorpi

Can anyone who has been on the Enchanted since her drydock last month give us any information and/or reviews of all the new venues that were added? O'Malley's Irish Pub, The Catch by Rudi, Salty Dog Cafe (apparently different than the Salty Dog Grill???), and the changes to Sabatinits and the Piazza. It has been hard to find pictures and reviews elsewhere online!

Bonus points if you can provide pictures. Thanks y'all!

5 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

Here is a link to a recent thread on topic...

Thanks, I saw that one but it seemed to be a lot of speculation about what was to come and not much outside of renderings and discussion from those who were not onboard. I am hoping someone who has actually been on the ship lately can come here with actual reviews and photos.

• Like 2

I'm looking for this same info - any recent Enchanted passengers have updates/pics/reviews on Rudi's and O'Malley's as well as how the Sabatini's vibe is in the piazza? Can't seem to find anything out there from actual passengers.

Thanks.

Edited by Auntiejo
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Auntiejo said:

I'm looking for this same info - any recent Enchanted passengers have updates/pics/reviews on Rudi's and O'Malley's as well as how the Sabatini's vibe is in the piazza? Can't seem to find anything out there from actual passengers.

If it helps, I did see a posted menu for O'Malleys. Unique cocktails $12.50. Unlimited drinks for four $100. Those on recent sailings report few are eating in specialty venues so reports may take time to come in  The new upcharges are not well received.

You ask about Sabatini's. Recently, there were "barkers" outside to get diners in, but we only saw one couple inside from our vantage. Opinions will differ, of course, but we thought the increased charge was excessive for pasta, considering we had already paid for dinner and service in the MDR.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, mtnesterz said:

If it helps, I did see a posted menu for O'Malleys. Unique cocktails $12.50. Unlimited drinks for four $100. Those on recent sailings report few are eating in specialty venues so reports may take time to come in  The new upcharges are not well received.

You ask about Sabatini's. Recently, there were "barkers" outside to get diners in, but we only saw one couple inside from our vantage. Opinions will differ, of course, but we thought the increased charge was excessive for pasta, considering we had already paid for dinner and service in the MDR.

Interesting. 

What I am most curious about is the new "Salty Dog Cafe" which looks like it replaced the SDG on the pool deck. From the description, it sounds like it has a more elevated menu. Curious to see what it is and if it has any upcharges (I hope not).

6 hours ago, talkorpi said:

Interesting. 

What I am most curious about is the new "Salty Dog Cafe" which looks like it replaced the SDG on the pool deck. From the description, it sounds like it has a more elevated menu. Curious to see what it is and if it has any upcharges (I hope not).

There are no up charges. A couple of new items including chicken fingers have been added. Food is now served on metal trays instead of in baskets.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Auntiejo said:

Thanks.

I’ve been to The Catch a couple of times. It’s a very nice space and the food was good. They had not received deliveries for both entrees I was interested in (King Prawns and Dover Sole) when we ate there the other day though so it was a bit of a disappointment.

On 6/5/2023 at 2:15 PM, talkorpi said:

Thanks, I saw that one but it seemed to be a lot of speculation about what was to come and not much outside of renderings and discussion from those who were not onboard. I am hoping someone who has actually been on the ship lately can come here with actual reviews and photos.

In our opinion, Salty Dog Pub is not worth the $18 surcharge.  The food is marginal. They "give" you a beer but most of us seem to have drink packages so that is not a plus.
Last time we sailed, Sabatini's had a new menu and it was great!  Enjoyed every bite!

On 6/8/2023 at 1:33 PM, talkorpi said:

Interesting. 

We paid an $18 surcharge to eat there.  Not worth it.  The grill up by the pool is still there but no surcharge for that.

23 minutes ago, suzyed said:

In our opinion, Salty Dog Pub is not worth the $18 surcharge.  The food is marginal. They "give" you a beer but most of us seem to have drink packages so that is not a plus.
Last time we sailed, Sabatini's had a new menu and it was great!  Enjoyed every bite!

There is no Salty Dog Pub on Enchanted. Sailed 22 April-13 May. The Salty Dog Grill on the pool deck does not have what I would call an “elevated” menu but also no extra charge. Maybe half a dozen choices of fried food (with fries) as previously reported served on a tray. A quick lunch and always cooked fresh. 

We ate at Sabatinis one night and found the food and service good. Way too much food though. It was reasonably full and didn’t notice much if any through traffic as previously complained about on this forum. 

We don’t eat seafood but you’ve been provided some lovely photos from Catch above. 

We didn’t eat at O’Malleys but it seemed to be very full each evening and people having a great time. 

• Like 1

On 6/10/2023 at 3:13 PM, Kiwi Brenda said:

There is no Salty Dog Pub on Enchanted. Sailed 22 April-13 May. The Salty Dog Grill on the pool deck does not have what I would call an “elevated” menu but also no extra charge. Maybe half a dozen choices of fried food (with fries) as previously reported served on a tray. A quick lunch and always cooked fresh. 

We ate at Sabatinis one night and found the food and service good. Way too much food though. It was reasonably full and didn’t notice much if any through traffic as previously complained about on this forum. 

We don’t eat seafood but you’ve been provided some lovely photos from Catch above. 

We didn’t eat at O’Malleys but it seemed to be very full each evening and people having a great time. 

There was a Salty Dog Gastro Pub when we sailed in December 2022.  I guess O'Malley's replaced it.  Hope it's better than the Salty Dog was.

10 minutes ago, fpsphil said:

I will be posting a full live from the enchanted in about 2 weeks and will make sure to cover all the new venues as we will be onboard for the full 21 day

Can’t wait …Do you also have the drink package? Will you be doing any surcharge Restaurants ? 

Thanks 

Sea Ya 

Eric 

59 minutes ago, nimiq said:

Can’t wait …Do you also have the drink package? Will you be doing any surcharge Restaurants ? 

Thanks 

Sea Ya 

Eric 

Yes we have Plus

Currently are booked into Catch and are going to do balcony dinner one night. We might sneak another specialty in as well

Edited by fpsphil
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/11/2023 at 10:39 PM, fpsphil said:

I will be posting a full live from the enchanted in about 2 weeks and will make sure to cover all the new venues as we will be onboard for the full 21 day

Great! looking forward to it!