White & Gold Night

charliedalrymple

I'm sailing on the Enchanted Princess in a few months, and I purchased my gold dress almost a year in advance!  Husband will not bring his tuxedo--he only wears it on Cunard, but we definitely dress to impress on all cruises! (This is the photo from the store website--NOT me!)

image.thumb.png.7381bb51ca5ac1e10aba13293a059776.png

• Like 6

4 hours ago, beshears said:

So is the "white/gold" one of the formal (that is MY word to use) nights on the 7 day cruise or more?

On our trips it was in addition to the regular formal nights. But those were 10 day cruises.

On 6/7/2023 at 8:24 PM, LibertyBella said:

I'm sailing on the Enchanted Princess in a few months, and I purchased my gold dress almost a year in advance!  Husband will not bring his tuxedo--he only wears it on Cunard, but we definitely dress to impress on all cruises! (This is the photo from the store website--NOT me!)

image.thumb.png.7381bb51ca5ac1e10aba13293a059776.png

Love it!  Nothing feels better than knowing you look fabulous and you definitely will be beyond glamorous.  Enjoy!

• Like 2

So if I am reading this right, they probably don't have the white/gold on a 7 day cruise, is that correct? I may be 80 years old, but most people think I am much younger, and I LOVE to dress up for occasions like this. 🙂

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, beshears said:

So if I am reading this right, they probably don't have the white/gold on a 7 day cruise, is that correct? I may be 80 years old, but most people think I am much younger, and I LOVE to dress up for occasions like this. 🙂

There will be one on our 7 day cruise next month.  It shows on our Journey View in the app on the 2nd formal night.  I'm looking forward to it!