Couple of questions from a first time cruiser

SofaSogood

Hi folks!

My partner and I are going on our first cruise in August, as our honeymoon. I've been obsessed with the forums (mainly the NCL boards), but haven't come across these questions being answered yet:

1. When we check in at midnight, 3 weeks before we travel, does that mean midnight our time or is it American eg and we have to think about 5am British time etc?

2. What kind of plugs do the ships have? Eg. do we need to take European adapters for our chargers?

Many thanks,

Saffy 🙂

2 hours ago, SofaSogood said:

Hi folks!

My partner and I are going on our first cruise in August, as our honeymoon. I've been obsessed with the forums (mainly the NCL boards), but haven't come across these questions being answered yet:

1. When we check in at midnight, 3 weeks before we travel, does that mean midnight our time or is it American eg and we have to think about 5am British time etc?

2. What kind of plugs do the ships have? Eg. do we need to take European adapters for our chargers?

Many thanks,

Saffy 🙂

I assume its NCL as that is what you mention.

1, 21 days out check-in opens at midnight Florida time. So don't stay up late UK time, just get up early.
2, Yes, take adaptors, they normally have both EU and US plugs, some (Newer & refurbished) ships also have USB outlets in the bedside lights.