Charleston Transportation

bowen9475

My daughter and I are cruising out of Charleston. We are flying into Charleston airport the day before the cruise. We have a hotel booked in Patriot's Point. Looking for transportation suggestions from the airport to the hotel, from the hotel to downtown Charleston and from the hotel to the cruise port. Should we just plan to use Uber or are there other options? Thanks!

1 hour ago, bowen9475 said:

Looking for transportation suggestions from the [Charleston] airport to the hotel [at Patriots Point], from the hotel to downtown Charleston and from the hotel to the cruise port. Should we just plan to use Uber or are there other options?

While public transportation can work well between the airport and hotels in central Charleston, it is not available at the hotels at Patriots Point (absent significant inconvenience), so that is likely not a viable option. The choice of hotel location likely constrains you to a hired vehicle.

3 hours ago, bowen9475 said:

My daughter and I are cruising out of Charleston. We are flying into Charleston airport the day before the cruise. We have a hotel booked in Patriot's Point. Looking for transportation suggestions from the airport to the hotel, from the hotel to downtown Charleston and from the hotel to the cruise port. Should we just plan to use Uber or are there other options? Thanks!

Check with your hotel to see whether it has a Water Taxi. I know of one hotel that did. Uber or taxi may be your only options for both routes; airport and cruiseport.

• 2 months later...