Bottle of wine

• 1 month later...

Disney is unique in that it allows you two at each port as well! I would always pour a glass before heading to the show and also poured one to carry into the dining room, which did help lower the costs since there is no drinks package on DCL. I did buy some drinks around the ship but having the wine helped with the sting of buying drinks onboard.

Yes, there is a corkage fee of, currently, $26 per bottle if wine brought onboard is consumed in one of the dining rooms: 

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/faq/prohibited-items/carrying-alcohol-onboard/#:~:text=port of call.-,These beverages must be packed in carry-on (not checked,fee of %2426.00 per bottle.

If you drink the wine in your stateroom, there is no fee. I have read that stateroom hosts can supply corkscrews, but I have not tried asking for one.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2023 at 3:17 PM, mommb said:

Yes, there is a corkage fee of, currently, $26 per bottle if wine brought onboard is consumed in one of the dining rooms: 

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/faq/prohibited-items/carrying-alcohol-onboard/#:~:text=port of call.-,These beverages must be packed in carry-on (not checked,fee of %2426.00 per bottle.

If you drink the wine in your stateroom, there is no fee. I have read that stateroom hosts can supply corkscrews, but I have not tried asking for one.

Bring your own corkscrew.  That's what we've done for years.