Anniversary suggestions? Would like to sail/snorkel ?

wanderlust35

We will be in St. John on the NCL Escape on 6/28 -- which is our 10 year anniversary. Would love to do a smaller snorkel/sail trip or something unique and special to celebrate our day. any suggestions on tour company? Could we potentially book a trip on the dock when we arrive? 

We enjoy good food and drinks -- local beer or liquor spots are always welcome suggestions!

According to one of the cruise ship schedules, the NCL will dock in St Thomas at Havensight.

Jun. 28th - Wednesday

Disney Fantasy 2,500 Guests
WICO (6:45 AM - 4:15 PM)
Norwegian Escape 4,248 Guests
WICO (11:00 AM - 7:00 PM)

There are day sails that leave from St Thomas and go to St John. Is that what you're thinking you would like to do, or do you want to go to St John and take an excursion from there? Either way, it's best to reserve in advance if you want a smaller excursion.

There are 2 local beer pubs at Havensight. Tap and Still which is mostly burgers, wings, and beer, and Leatherback Brewing which is across the street and has a better menu but not fancy.

On St John there's St John Brewers.

What a great opportunity to surprise your spouse with your 10-year celebration!

I actually had a necklace made and surprised my wife with that during a 25-year vow renewal at the gazebo at Paradise Point. I had prearranged an officiant who held the gazebo for us and 6 friends cruising with us. We then enjoyed a band, as well as food and drinks. The girls did a few surfboard shots I remember…

Another option is to contact St John Bracelet Co. (on STJ) and reserve a yellow gold or white gold Hook bracelet if for your wife, or another piece of jewelry if for your hubby. Quality pieces, I had them make a Hook bracelet for my wife while we were staying at Sapphire Beach and spending a day on STJ. Not a long day in port, but you could easily ferry to STJ on your own, tour the north shore, then stop in STJ Bracelet, and have a bite in Cruz Bay.  

Just a thought if you are interested. Otherwise for a daysail you should book something before you arrive. You can find both private and shared cat and powerboat outfits on the  VINow site. Then hit PP after for cocktails and the view…