Venezia Seafood Shack

teaach02

11 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

It isn't. It is free/included. Not sure if it will survive to the next sailing. 

One thing I haven't seen the whole cruise are fresh seafood selections on ice 

Next time you're there would you be able to ask if they will be keeping the Chinese food on future sailings? I will be aboard the Venezia soon and would be very interested in that station. Up until now I couldn't imagine a reason they had the Chinese food and hadn't advertised it anywhere, but if it's instead of their usual seafood then it makes sense

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, nycruise3 said:

Next time you're there would you be able to ask if they will be keeping the Chinese food on future sailings? I will be aboard the Venezia soon and would be very interested in that station. Up until now I couldn't imagine a reason they had the Chinese food and hadn't advertised it anywhere, but if it's instead of their usual seafood then it makes sense

I'm almost certain they won't keep it. The line would interfere with the main business of selling seafood.

A better question might be can I order seafood?

11 hours ago, nycruise3 said:

Breaking news. I was told it will continue on sea days. Time will tell.

• Thanks 2

I think that was because this was a special first sailing of the venezia.   I see the seafood shack will be opened the first day at lunch  but the rest of the sailing it doesnt open til 3:30