Royal Suite on Galaxy Perks?? Again sorry..

rawley2

The wife and I have sailed our last Carnival cruise. (Well we have one booked for this summer with the kids but that will be our last ever with them.)

What I want to know is what to expect with the royal suite on the Galaxy? Will I get good show seats, stuff like that?

Also what is dining like on Celebrity? DO they have casual dining or at least other options if we don't feel like getting dressed up one night for dinner?

Also for you guys who have done both carnival and Celebrity how do the stack up next to each other?

how can one book the Royal Suite and not know what you are purchasing? If you truly don't know why would you book it?

I have not booked it yet. Where did I say that:confused:

I know it is about the size cabin I like because it seems to be about the same size as a cat 12 on carnival.

sorry but I read your query as a "Look I have the royal Suite booked" type of posting...once again Sorry!

Heres a link that should summarize the benefits:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/plancruise/ships/cabinclass/cabintype/home.do;jsessionid=0000mqdU_P3pvy6684S5CoXz4O_:1051tg1dv?br=C&cabinType=RS&cabincls=D&shipCode=GL

Enjoy... :)

:D THANKS!!!

It looks like I still have to battle for seats at the shows but the rest looks GREAT..

The in-cabin Lunch and Dinner??? Is that from the menu in the dining room or is it a different menu?

Thanks for your help.

rawley2, the in-cabin dining in the evening is as per the main dining room menu. If you would like to do that, ask your butler to serve it course by course rather than all in one go. He will appreciate (and probably need) a day or so notice to arrange it for you and will let you have a copy of the menu for that evening. They do have a casual dining option in the Oasis Grill each evening and I think this is a simplified menu. I can't comment on it as I haven't ever done the casual dining. It's worth doing lunch in the main dining room as it is quite casual and I found it very enjoyable. The buffet is in the Oasis Cafe if you need it.

Not sure if you are going as a couple or with the rugrats, but if you are on your own you will probably stand a better chance of being invited to the Captain's Table on one of the formal evenings. I found that is a nice thing to do.

The RS is a good sized room. If you click on the photo link in my signature, there are some photos of 1038 and 1045 on Galaxy.

Phil

I think the Royal Suite get's a Captains table invite on one of the formal nights if I don't miss my guess.

There are Snacks delivered before dinner at a time you request. And you can adjust how much you get with the Butler.

Priority tender service where in use.

First off the ship when we get home.

And I bet some more knowledgeable people could tell you a lot more.

Archived