Titanic Trail in Belfast

We will be reserving our excursions for a British Isles cruise in a couple of days. The excursion that we would like to do in Belfast is the Titanic Trail. It is described as a strenuous activity. We are in our late 70s without any disabilities. Can someone who has done this excursion recently give us some idea of what might be entailed  to be labeled strenuous activity  ( lots of stairs, uphill climbs etc). Thank you

It is a lot of walking.  Around the pump house and then around the drydock.  We did it pre COVID and we were allowed to descend into the dry dock.  Lots of steps as shown.

titanic 1.png

titanic 2.png

titanic 3.png

We did it last summer on our Regent cruise.  I'm a "ship junkie" so I found it really interesting (my wife liked it too).  You get dropped at the shipyard docks and walk to the museum.  It's flat and we made numerous stops along the walk for the tour guide's narrative.  We did not go down the steps like the above poster.  Our excursion stayed on the street level.  The museum really focuses on the Belfast's involvement in the  building of the Titanic, not so much the ship or sinking.  We liked that perspective.  We also walked to a nearby restaurant for the included snacks and tea.  

All in all, we enjoyed the excursion and didn't find it strenuous at all and I personally enjoyed it. 

Ditto to above comments.  My wife descended the stairs at the drydock.  I remained at street level.  Excellent tour.  This was when aboard Explorer.  Tea and scones was aboard the only battle cruiser still in the water which participated in WWI's Battle of Jutland.  More history.  

Highly recommend it.  

GOARMY!