Adding 2nd cruise to App

jayjay416

I'm cruising in September & was able to put that cruise in the app no problem.  We booked a 2nd cruise & leaving earlier than the Sept. one.  I just can't seem to plug this earlier cruise into the app.  Could anybody please/direct me to how to do this?  Thank you!!

25 minutes ago, jayjay416 said:

I'm cruising in September & was able to put that cruise in the app no problem.  We booked a 2nd cruise & leaving earlier than the Sept. one.  I just can't seem to plug this earlier cruise into the app.  Could anybody please/direct me to how to do this?  Thank you!!

I think you can only be logged in for one cruise at a time on the actual app.  On the website, you can see your multiple cruises, but I don't think the app allows this.  Log out of the one you are in, and log in with the new booking number.

• Like 1

You can’t add cruises to the app. The only thing you can do in the app when not on a cruise is to add a countdown to your next cruise. You can’t have two countdowns. 

Your Cruise Manager is where you add all of your cruises to. They typically get added automatically, but you can manually add them with your confirmation number if needed. You cannot access your Cruise Manager through the app. All you can do is click on a link that then takes you to Carnival’s website via a browser on your phone. It is not done through the app. 

If you try to click on any link in the app:

IMG_3117.png

Edited by Cruising_Addict

It’s really annoying and the app leaves a lot do be desired when not on a cruise. You’d think they’d add more to it so you could toggle between cruises and do more on the app without being directed to the website. But long story short, the app is really only good for viewing 1 cruise at a time. 

1 hour ago, kelkel2 said:

It’s really annoying and the app leaves a lot do be desired when not on a cruise. You’d think they’d add more to it so you could toggle between cruises and do more on the app without being directed to the website. But long story short, the app is really only good for viewing 1 cruise at a time. 

It's not designed to be an alternative to the website or really used at all except while onboard.  I suppose it could be but I'd settle for Carnival actually getting the website to work properly!

• Like 2