Celebrity Reflection bookings appear VERY under-capacity

Les43

We are due to sail on Reflection on 17th July in a Sunset Sky suite. From doing ‘fake’ bookings, it appears that there are a HUGE number of staterooms in all different categories still available with 5 weeks to go. Really surprised at this but surmising that the fact that some of the new ships are in the Med this summer may be impacting. Will be interesting to see what this means for Move-up bids including our own to a CS, SS and a RS. Fingers crossed!

Appears to be only one left of each the SS and a RS.  And only a handful of CS. 

I am surprised that there appear to be several balcony staterooms available, but I have seen them go away with-in a days time in the past.  There are usually lots of GTY stateroom slots for Celebrity to fill when nearing the start of the cruise.

1 minute ago, Iamthesea said:

Appears to be only one left of each the SS and a RS.  And only a handful of CS. 

I am surprised that there appear to be several balcony staterooms available, but I have seen them go away with-in a days time in the past.  There are usually lots of GTY stateroom slots for Celebrity to fill when nearing the start of the cruise.

There are huge amounts of veranda, aqua and concierge cabins left. Perhaps travel agents have released unused cabins allocated to them?  Only 1 x RS, 2 X SS no 5 x CS. 

Out of interest, I checked Beyond which leaves from Civi on same day for 11 nts with 3 of the same ports - prices are almost double Reflection and very little availability left with several categories sold out. Looks like I was right about the allure of a newer E class ship in the Med but the prices are eye-watering! 

7 minutes ago, Les43 said:

Out of interest, I checked Beyond which leaves from Civi on same day for 11 nts with 3 of the same ports - prices are almost double Reflection and very little availability left with several categories sold out. Looks like I was right about the allure of a newer E class ship in the Med but the prices are eye-watering! 

Sounds like it will be a wonderful cruise with low occupancy service is usually outstanding.  The Reflection is a great ship, but then we love the "S" class ships far more than "E" class... good to know they have better pricing too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gracie115 said:

Sounds like it will be a wonderful cruise with low occupancy service is usually outstanding.  The Reflection is a great ship, but then we love the "S" class ships far more than "E" class... good to know they have better pricing too.

We love Reflection and can’t wait for our cruise!

• Like 2

Guest 4-2-N-8
1 hour ago, Purplsmurf said:

We just got off last week and had 2900 on our sailing 

Did it feel busy and crowded, about normal as pre-pandemic, or lots of open space and easy access to everything?

1 hour ago, 4-2-N-8 said:

Did it feel busy and crowded, about normal as pre-pandemic, or lots of open space and easy access to everything?

Didn’t feel crowded at all. I guess a little at OVC, but was no problem. It was fabulous!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, all2me said:

We are on Reflection July 8 for 9 day cruise just before you! I have no idea our occupancy? Not a tech savvy as you! I would love low occupancy! 

If you go on to the Celebrity website and pretend you are looking to book the cruise, you can see how many available staterooms there are when you choose a category and it asks which room you would like (unless there is only one left!). I have just looked at your cruise and it looks like it has greater occupancy but the prices are heavily discounted so that may explain it. Have a wonderful time and look after Reflection for us!

I see that there is a large group bookings for July 17th called Abraham Hicks . Not sure if this effects bookings for this cruise. I have read that can take up Thearte and bars space