Checking Sold Out status

BlewWater

There are a couple specific cruises I might be interested in booking, depending on stateroom availability.

Is there a way I can see if certain stateroom categories are already sold out, without going through my travel agent or clicking on Request A Quote?

12 minutes ago, BlewWater said:

There are a couple specific cruises I might be interested in booking, depending on stateroom availability.

Is there a way I can see if certain stateroom categories are already sold out, without going through my travel agent or clicking on Request A Quote?

If you go to the voyage that you are interested in and scroll down to where it lists categories if it shows waitlist then that category for the moment is waitlisted.  I have seen this change from waitlist to request a quote indicating that it is either available with one or more rooms to select (you can't see what rooms are open on line) or they can do a guarantee for you.  

Bottom line is if you see categories say request a quote there are one or more rooms available or you can book it as a guarantee.

Keith

I think you are asking a different question than what Keith understood.  There were a few online sites that showed actual staterooms available.  I used 3 different ones, but they were associated with travel agency sites, and cruisecritic rules do not allow us to post links to competitors.  OC used the Revelex system, and you could google search Revelex to locate URLs.  I do not know what system NC is using.

Also, there were 2 online sites not associated with travel agencies, but they no longer include Crystal in their databases. This may change as the ships actually begin sailing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, crickette said:

I think you are asking a different question than what Keith understood.  There were a few online sites that showed actual staterooms available.  I used 3 different ones, but they were associated with travel agency sites, and cruisecritic rules do not allow us to post links to competitors.  OC used the Revelex system, and you could google search Revelex to locate URLs.  I do not know what system NC is using.

Also, there were 2 online sites not associated with travel agencies, but they no longer include Crystal in their databases. This may change as the ships actually begin sailing. 

I know when reservations opened up agents had to call Crystal because there was no system for them to use to book for clients. Same goes for us. There used to be a system that we could use to do a reservation or at least to use it to get a feel for what was open.  With no system, third parties won't have a way to see inventory either.The quick way to know if something is open is what I posted, It won't tell you the precise pricing but at least one would know if the category is open. Other option is to call Crystal beyond requesting a quote.

Keith