Euribia Ship Model?

nikoo.s

Anyone know if the Euribia ship models sold in the logo shop on board will have the hull art on them? I'm going on the Euribia in November and plan to collect a ship model of every ship I go on, but I already have a Virtuosa model and without the hull art they will look exactly the same! Not a big deal just wondering out of interest 🤣

1 hour ago, steamboats said:

There are two different models in the logo shop. Both do feature the hull art. One is the regular "silver" one (49.50 Euro) and the other one has the hull art in colors (64 Euro).

image.jpeg.d1304c3f1311a39b14e6993b4230a140.jpeg

steamboats

Thank you! This is exactly the info I was looking for 🙂

• Like 1

Haha totally agree that its pricey! But hey - At least there's €10 euros off with voyagers club ( I think ? ) 

11 minutes ago, sealynx said:

Wow, those prices are steep. I remember buying an MSC Seaview model for € 30, and not buying and MSC Opera model, also for € 30.

4 hours ago, sealynx said:

Wow, those prices are steep. I remember buying an MSC Seaview model for € 30, and not buying and MSC Opera model, also for € 30.

About $30 used to be the price but current prices are about $60. There is sometimes a deal with buying a backpack or hat with the ship that saves some money vs. buying the items individually. 

If you really want to see high prices for these models, look at what people are asking on eBay.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Two Wheels Only said:

About $30 used to be the price but current prices are about $60. There is sometimes a deal with buying a backpack or hat with the ship that saves some money vs. buying the items individually. 

If you really want to see high prices for these models, look at what people are asking on eBay.  

Do people actually buy them at the ebay prices? If so I'd almost be tempted to buy 10 on the ship and sell 9 to make a profit 🤣 except I'm 1. Not prepared to carry 10 in my case , and 2. Not really that kind of person anyway haha 😅 

5 hours ago, nikoo.s said:

Haha totally agree that its pricey! But hey - At least there's €10 euros off with voyagers club ( I think ? ) 

Yes, VC discount is -For purchases made on first day of cruise only, for amounts over $50.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nikoo.s said:

Do people actually buy them at the ebay prices? If so I'd almost be tempted to buy 10 on the ship and sell 9 to make a profit 🤣 except I'm 1. Not prepared to carry 10 in my case , and 2. Not really that kind of person anyway haha 😅 

That's exactly what some people do. Non-cruisers might actually believe that those models are special.

I buy them just to add to the collection....using OBC, usually. 😉

• Like 1