4th of July celebrations on ships or Coco Cay?

We'll be sailing 4th of July week. Wondering if there are usually any planned celebrations on board. We'll be in Coco Cay on the 4th. I saw that once in 2021 there were fireworks - but I don't think there was anything since.  What has been your experience?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, seasidemama said:

We'll be sailing 4th of July week. Wondering if there are usually any planned celebrations on board. We'll be in Coco Cay on the 4th. I saw that once in 2021 there were fireworks - but I don't think there was anything since.  What has been your experience?

Thanks!

On the ship?  Most likely something but don't expect it to be elaborate.   In the Bahamas?  Which is Coco Cay, their independance is a different day.  Just did Memorial Day, and they had a presentation one day to honor the day but they did all countries.

18 minutes ago, seasidemama said:

Thanks. Curious because first time sailing an official holiday and we love 4th of July. Hopefully there'll be something fun for the kiddos.

Probably not any fireworks on the ship if that's what you're thinking. Too much of a fire risk and insurance would not allow it. They haven't't put sparklers on the baked Alaska for at least,15 years for the same reason.