Suite access to spa sauna/steam baths?

kstrittm

All,

Thanks in advance for your assistance...

I will be sailing on the Marina next year in a Penthouse suite.  I saw on the Oceania website that I will have unlimited access to the AquaMar Spa Terrace.  However, I couldn't find anything about access to the sauna and steam rooms in the spa.  Does anybody know if I can use those as well as the terrace?  Or do I need to purchase a spa pass to use them?

I am SO glad you asked this question.  I had no idea either. This will be my first "O" sailing.  What I find interesting is most folks like us, who rarely or never went on this level of cruise brand, will always have questions like this.  We are used to only having access to sauna or steam rooms if we have a very expensive spa treatment. Rarely if ever have access to a place like the AquaMar Spa Terrace. 

We always worry about what if we have a drink package, we are in our suite and just want a glass of wine brought to our stateroom.  On Mainstream cruise brands, that is a charge.  So again, I appreciated your question for another reason.  My wife said their was no way with out a spa treatment would we have access to the Sauna and Steam rooms.  Now I can tell her, "I told you so".  Small victory.

Cruise well and enjoy every moment.  

30 minutes ago, kstrittm said:

It is my understanding that the R class consists of Insignia, Nautica, Regatta, and Sirena - not the other 3 ships (Marina, Riviera, and Vista).  Please correct me if I am mistaken.

Not mistaken, but irrelevant when it comes to sauna and steam rooms.

Extra tidbit:  On Regatta in May, the AquaMar Terrace door had no locking mechanism:  openable by all, no signage even hinting "Concierge+".

Edited by Snaefell3
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Snaefell3 said:

Extra tidbit:  On Regatta in May, the AquaMar Terrace door had no locking mechanism:  openable by all, no signage even hinting "Concierge+".

Been that way for years  just not advertised by many 😉

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, kstrittm said:

It is my understanding that the R class consists of Insignia, Nautica, Regatta, and Sirena - not the other 3 ships (Marina, Riviera, and Vista).  Please correct me if I am mistaken.

O class  = Marina & Riviera

Allura class = Vista  & new ship coming in 2025

On Vista  it is unclear if the showers /hot loungers/ steam or sauna  is open to all  or not

from the photos it looks like you will need a pass key  to get  into the area

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LHT28 said:

O class  = Marina & Riviera

Allura class = Vista  & new ship coming in 2025

On Vista  it is unclear if the showers /hot loungers/ steam or sauna  is open to all  or not

from the photos it looks like you will need a pass key  to get  into the area

Could you post a link to the photos please????

S

12 minutes ago, iramack said:

Could you post a link to the photos please????

S

It was on Carmen's blog on the VISTA

Look at posts 207 + 

It looks like the heated loungers are in the spa terrace area unlike  on Riviera & Marina  where pax can access them from the hall

Also  a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMV1_3xk6V8&t=632s

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, kenasch2 said:

The Ragatta has great steam rooms but no sauna at all. Not sure about the other ships. 

it is confusing  some of the ships have  a sauna some have steam room  I think some have both  🤔

• Like 1