Security photo

gizmodog

We had no problem uploading photos for our Westerdam cruise.  However, if you don't get it done it is no biggie and the embarkation staff (at the port) will simply take your picture.

Hank

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Florida_gal_50 said:

It never matters if I do it or not, my picture always gets taken again.  It’s not mandatory.

Our pictures have not been taken recently - the ones we uploaded have been used. If they weren't available (ie we were not able to load them) then they took one. This is our experience in San Diego, FLL and Seattle.

• Like 1

Oh goodness  - I thought we'd gotten past this, or at least beat it beyond dead, but looks like VeriFLY has more lives than the neighborhood feral cats!! Just logged in to HALs website to search excursions and look what greated me!!

Really?

This was just now. Has anyone else seen this lately?

And, yes, I know I can ignore it, but why do they continue to push it instead of just removing it?

Screenshot_20230612-203127_Chrome.jpg

6 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

Oh goodness  - I thought we'd gotten past this, or at least beat it beyond dead, but looks like VeriFLY has more lives than the neighborhood feral cats!! Just logged in to HALs website to search excursions and look what greated me!!

Really?

This was just now. Has anyone else seen this lately?

And, yes, I know I can ignore it, but why do they continue to push it instead of just removing it?

Screenshot_20230612-203127_Chrome.jpg

Because their IT department hasn’t finished with kindergarten yet and they can’t find the plug to unplug it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2