Brunch can now be pre-booked

FFMilesJunkie

Not sure if this news is buried in any other thread, but thought it would be good to get its own thread in case people are inside or approaching their 45/60 day dining reservation window and wanted to book The Wake or Razzle Dazzle for brunch on their cruise. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, lisabucsfan1 said:

This has always been available, but if you are on a shorter cruise, don't you get the error message that you can only book a restaurant one time?

Yes, on short cruises, you get the message that you have already used your booking for that restaurant.  Same on a long cruise if you have used all 3 slots.  You can still do a walk in or go to the restaurant and they can make a reservation for you, regardless of how many times you've been there!

The brunch reservations prior to boarding are new, you have always been able to book brunch reservations after boarding.  We were turned away at The Wake once; they offered us a reservation for the next day.  In fairness, it was almost noon and we were not upset at not getting in...we just went to RD.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Fogcityca13 said:

The one reservation I’m happy to grad in advance is disembarkation day. The Galley was pretty busy last cruise and it would be nice to have a nice leisurely meal before leaving at 10:30. 

Exactly--we were in no hurry (spending the night in Barcelona as it was impossible to get an afternoon flight out), so booked something like 9am at RD.  They were quite busy, but we were still well cared for.  Be aware that on the last day, seating in the restaurants ends early, The Galley is open a bit later...but as you noted, it can be busy there.  You do NOT have to vacate your cabin until your disembarkation time, so you can leave your suitcases in the cabin--so much easier than people bringing them to breakfast like is required on other lines.

• Like 2

I'm on the Scarlet Lady June 23 for five nights and they began showing for me a few days ago. There is good availability. I have several brunches booked. Also, unlike dinners, they don't seem to limit to one restaurant per cruise.

Edited by Gretchendz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1