Chef's Table Menus Viking Neptune

Adv23

Hello,  We are doing the Iceland, Arctic and Norway Cruise on Viking Neptune in August.

I am booking the speciality restaurants, but there are no sample menus for Chef's Table. I know these are themed multi-course menus that change every few days. Has anyone who has been on this cruise let me know the types of cuisines they had for the Chef's Table?  

Many thanks.

9 minutes ago, Adv23 said:

Hello,  We are doing the Iceland, Arctic and Norway Cruise on Viking Neptune in August.

I am booking the speciality restaurants, but there are no sample menus for Chef's Table. I know these are themed multi-course menus that change every few days. Has anyone who has been on this cruise let me know the types of cuisines they had for the Chef's Table?  

Many thanks.

Someone recently posted all the menus. Can’t seem to find the thread. Anyone?

1 hour ago, Adv23 said:

Thank you. It sounds like you don't know the specific menus they rotate through until you board the ship.

That’s correct.  Viking only plans the actual days a month in advance and that can change.

on our current Saturn NYC-REY trip we have these menus in order every 3 days:

Asian Panorama

Scandanavian

Route des Indies

California

Lotus

4 hours ago, Adv23 said:

Thank you. It sounds like you don't know the specific menus they rotate through until you board the ship.

You don’t.  They don’t release the entire journey at one time either.  I think they only released 2 menus at a time.

1 hour ago, Mich3554 said:

You don’t.  They don’t release the entire journey at one time either.  I think they only released 2 menus at a time.

Michelle - not true for us. Our past 4 cruises (2 weeks each) we could see all Chefs table meals and the dates on the date we boarded.  I.e.  that’s how we know all 5 menus for our current Iceland cruise.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CCWineLover said:

Michelle - not true for us. Our past 4 cruises (2 weeks each) we could see all Chefs table meals and the dates on the date we boarded.  I.e.  that’s how we know all 5 menus for our current Iceland cruise.  

Ours have had only 2 menus loaded at a time.  Wonder why different?  On this last segment, I checked at the beginning and only saw the 2 menus and passed on them.  I haven’t looked the second week though.

It was this way on the WC too.

On our May '23 BIE cruise on the Neptune, we couldn't see Chefs Table menus in advance.  However, the day we boarded, we went to the Manfredis reservation desk and could view all 5 Chefs Table menus for our cruise including the dates.  Once onboard, we had no problem booking Chefs Table and Manfredis on the days and times we wanted. 

• Like 1

One of the best things about our B2B cruises (4) on the Jupiter last year was we were able to try MANY  of the Chef Table Menus and the great wines!  The cruises were not full so we could rotate...Main Dining room, Manfredis, Chef Table with the occasional WC .  We were so spoiled!

• Like 2