DINING ROOMS ON THE EMERALD

shiny1

Nope, no difference, other than the smallest of things in terms of decor, and that's if you actually care to notice. Same menus. If you're in Reserve Collection, you'll have your own section in the Da Vinci dining room, I believe, but you'll have the information you'll need once onboard. Otherwise, for everyone else, no big differences.

Same food, same quality of service, same in all important aspects.  The decor is slightly different, but all have old Italian themes.  If I'm in Club Class, I dine in the area set aside for Club Class in the DaVinci, otherwise, it doesn't matter.

If your cabin is aft, then the Botticelli MDR is the easiest to get to on Deck 6 aft via direct elevator.  

On deck 6, you will find Da Vinci (midship) - kitchen - Botticelli (aft).  

Botticelli is the biggest mystery on any of the Grand Class ships.  Only accessible from Deck 7 (there are steps near Club Fusion).  Or by the aft elevator.  

My sister could never find it (we had breakfast every day in the aft dining room on the Diamond).  Even after 7 days.  There are so many confused passengers trying to "find" this MDR.

Easiest is Deck 5 and Deck 6 MDR since the entrance is right off the Piazza.

If you like seeing the menus for breakfast and lunch on the app, then make reservations in the DaVinci dining room.  

We had good service in all 3.  The Boticelli dining room is aft, and you can feel more movement and vibrations back there which I didn’t like. DaVinci always seemed a little busier than Michaelangelo, so we stuck to mostly Michaelangelo when doing walk-in seating.