Oosterdam Balconies

Sea42

We were recently on the Nieuw Statendam and on that ship, deck 4 had deeper balconies than the other decks. Is there an equivalent deck to look for on the Oosterdam? Any other preferred balcony cabins?

Thanks!

Edited by Sea42

Check Halfacts.com for pictures.  It looks like the deck 4 verandas are deeper and wider than the higher decks.  Here's what one poster (CC handle "larson") wrote...with measurements!!

Verandah Sizes on Vista Class Ships | HAL Cruiser Information (halfacts.com)

4164 – Oosterdam | HAL Cruiser Information (halfacts.com)

I've been on Oosterdam several times but not in a veranda cabin.  I enjoyed the ship!

~Nancy

Edited by oakridger

5 hours ago, oakridger said:

Check Halfacts.com for pictures.  It looks like the deck 4 verandas are deeper and wider than the higher decks.  Here's what one poster (CC handle "larson") wrote...with measurements!!

I've been on Oosterdam several times but not in a veranda cabin.  I enjoyed the ship!

~Nancy

4164 is not a standard cabin, though.  It and 4166 have the double wide verandahs & coveted by many so are sold out quickly 😉 

6 hours ago, oakridger said:

~Nancy

1 hour ago, kazu said:

4164 is not a standard cabin, though.  It and 4166 have the double wide verandahs & coveted by many so are sold out quickly 😉 

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately the double wides are already booked! I will keep an eye on them though. The cruise isn't until 2025 so lots of time to change our cabin.