Drink Packages Dilemma

Our 2 families will be on Mariner of the Seas this September. One cabin will have 3 adults, one which is a 42 yr old special needs individual and cannot drink alcoholic beverages, while the parents would like the Deluxe package.

Has anyone been in this situation and what was done to satisfy everyone in the cabin?

Nello

Give them a call - you can't do this online.

Normally, in your situation, they would let two of you buy the DBP and require that the 3rd buy the refreshment package.

If you do not want him/her to have that, I suspect that in your specific situation, they would waive that requirement.

🙂 

• Like 2

I call for every cruise. DH gets Deluxe package and I get the Refreshment package. But as stated before, you have to call if you want to do it before you board, which is cheaper than waiting till you get on. But they will do it on embarkation day also but it will be more expensive then.

• Like 1

Sorry for not getting back sooner. We did call and cruise agent verified that we must call them when ordering the drink package so they can modify it to accommodate us. If we cancel and repurchase at a lower rate, we have to call them again for the modification.

Thank you again.

• Like 1