Swag?

Sujormik

We are in a PH (leaving in 48 hours, yay!) and I’m wondering what sort of swag we might get and thus not have to bring from home.  Refillable water bottles? Tote bags?

Also read somewhere there’s a bunch of free alcohol that fines with the room…I’m supposed to be a teetotaler for another 3 months due to a medical procedure and have no need for alcohol (though I miss it a lot!) and my SO declines in solidarity with me.  Any chance they let us turn that in for OBC? The champagne kills me most of all, because I love it and it’s a huge No-No for me now. Sigh.

Anything else I should know before we depart for our pre-cruise London visit? Thanks all.

• Like 1

You get a refillable water bottle which doesn’t keep the water cold and is difficult to drink out of so bring your own.  They will give you a bottle of Champagne which you can turn in for a bottle of wine and finally a very nice waterproof Oceania bag for you to keep as well. Have a great trip.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, smartlady25 said:

You get a refillable water bottle which doesn’t keep the water cold and is difficult to drink out of so bring your own.  They will give you a bottle of Champagne which you can turn in for a bottle of wine and finally a very nice waterproof Oceania bag for you to keep as well. Have a great trip.

I was much happier with a nice cold plastic bottle of water than this refillable water bottle which didn't keep the water cold. We left ours on the Marina. If Oceania is committed to saving the world from too much plastic, provide a high quality refillable.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, tgg said:

I was much happier with a nice cold plastic bottle of water than this refillable water bottle which didn't keep the water cold. We left ours on the Marina. If Oceania is committed to saving the world from too much plastic, provide a high quality refillable.

I have a stainless bottle that keeps ice frozen for hours…I’ll carry both if need be (I like my water COLD!).  I drink at least 8 glasses of water a day so this is a big one for me!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

you get to take the slippers if you want

I doubt  you can trade the  champagne in for OBC   just ask the butler to remove it   so you are not tempted

Hopefully we will make some friends and I’m happy to donate the champagne to them! I’m tempted by all of it!😖

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Sujormik said:

We are in a PH (leaving in 48 hours, yay!) and I’m wondering what sort of swag we might get and thus not have to bring from home.  Refillable water bottles? Tote bags?

Also read somewhere there’s a bunch of free alcohol that fines with the room…I’m supposed to be a teetotaler for another 3 months due to a medical procedure and have no need for alcohol (though I miss it a lot!) and my SO declines in solidarity with me.  Any chance they let us turn that in for OBC? The champagne kills me most of all, because I love it and it’s a huge No-No for me now. Sigh.

Anything else I should know before we depart for our pre-cruise London visit? Thanks all.

They would be happy to trade the champagne for a non-alcoholic sparking or some other non-alcoholic drink

• Like 1

2 hours ago, basor said:

They would be happy to trade the champagne for a non-alcoholic sparking or some other non-alcoholic drink

We are water drinkers….Like I said, hopefully we’ll make some friends who’d enjoy the champagne on us!