Snacks on ACL

LDVinNC

A few months ago I took a cruise on Pearl Seas Cruises, which I understand to be part of ACL.  In the lounges, there was always drinks and snacks available - coffee, tea, sodas, water etc and things like cookies and fruit.  In the morning there was OJ (bottled) and pastries.  Good for someone like me who does not always want a full breakfast.  Can anyone tell me if ACL does the same?  I will be on the Cape Codder cruise at the end of August.  Thanks!

Just finished the Cape Codder.  Upstairs in the Sky Lounge, an "Early Riser" breakfast was available -- coffee, pastries, yogurt, fruit, cereal, OJ, etc.  Also, outside at the Back Porch Cafe, a limited selection of hot breakfast items was always available.  After that, the crew kept the Sky Lounge stocked with snacks, canned soda and beer, white and red wine through the day until happy hour.  This has been my experience on all ACL cruises.

But on our previous cruises, a more limited selection of coffee, drinks, pastries, and snacks used to also be available in the main lounge.  But it seems they've discontinued that...have to go up to Sky Lounge for everything.

We were on the Constitution.  If I remember correctly, the Cape Codder was going to change over to the Eagle in late August.  If that's the case, not sure if my description above applies to these new smaller ships.  But probably they'll try to be consistent.  Have a good cruise!