When do cruise enhancements start?

Hey ya'll, I don't usually book this far out in advance (608 days to go!), when are options usually available in the planner to book? I need to set an alarm so I don't forget and miss out on what we want, TYSM! This is for Odyssey Feb 2025. 

Just now, sanchica27 said:

I need to set an alarm so I don't forget and miss out on what we want,

Set it to go off about weekly - that's about how often you should check for availability (which varies) of planner items.

• Like 2

Agreed with the above - when we have a cruise that's pretty far out we just check in about 1x week or so to see what has opened up, at least while > 9 months out.  Most of the action in your cruise planner probably won't start in earnest until sometime next year.  As you get closer to the sailing, maybe within 6 or 7 months or so, you'll of course want to steadily check the cruise planner more often as things will open up for booking more and more frequently. 

As you probably know already, there's quite a bit to reserve on Odyssey ahead of time if you'd like to optimize your schedule, from restaurants to production shows to various activities.  We were on Odyssey in Europe earlier this summer and found we had no significant trouble getting the times we wanted for various things so long as we planned ahead appropriately. It is a beautiful ship and I hope you enjoy your sailing!