NCL AIR

brer111

Has anyone booked flights thru NCL from Halifax to new york?  I am tempted to gamble as the price for our TA on the Getaway is around 900 USD  for both of us return from London .  2 days before embarkation.  What airline did they use from HLFX. to NY?  TIA

We received BOGO flight for Quebec City to Boston cruise 10/4.  ( 2 day deviation ) I have been waiting and hoping for a good flight.  Great times, leave COS @ 6:04 am to CHICAGO to Montreal arriving at 2:25.  Return flight leaves Boston at 12 layover in Denver and home by 4:30. On United web prices today shows economy @ $4249 each.  Must be a glitch for other flights are around $400-1700 range.  This best flight since we have to get to Quebec City by train.  Very happy with flights. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/27/2023 at 1:14 PM, LDL1220 said:

Has anyone here used NCL Air and sailed with another couple (booking made at the same time) and managed to have flights together. We are all flying out of the same airport but was told we cannot be guaranteed flights together. I would love to book our own flight but it's not financially feasible for my kids especially. 

Yes, both couples on our trip are on the same planes. In fact we have 2 stops each way and our flights are identical. We booked seats 1 row apart on each flight.

• Like 1

Roughly how far in advance do NCL book the flights? I’d like to know when I’m likely to receive my locator so I can look at possibly upgrading with the airline. Do they just send a confirmation with your flights or do I need to go into the NCL website and select my flights like we once did for Celebrity? 

22 hours ago, ByTheOcean said:

Roughly how far in advance do NCL book the flights? I’d like to know when I’m likely to receive my locator so I can look at possibly upgrading with the airline. Do they just send a confirmation with your flights or do I need to go into the NCL website and select my flights like we once did for Celebrity? 

They aim for 60 days but it's not unusual to not get anything until later, like 30 days. And no, you don't select your flights, assuming you chose the BOGO flights. Nor will you probably be able to upgrade, although that depends on the airline as well as your status with the airline.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, ByTheOcean said:

We're flying to Spain in November for our cruise. Received our flights at about 95'ish days prior to the cruise. I was absolutely stunned! Just as with my flight to Miami for a March cruise (received flights 60 days out), we were able to login to Air France to select our seats. We upgraded to more comfortable seats, but in the economy (or whatever Air France calls it) cabin. No option to upgrade to business/first class. Logged into Delta to select our seats. We could have upgraded to business if we wanted to. For a one hour flight, who cares, so we stayed in economy, but selected seats close to the front so we can get off quickly.

In general, NCL strives to send your confirmation to you between 30 and 60 days. You don't have to login to get the information. It is sent directly to your email and/or your travel agent's email. As I have experienced, some get them sooner and I have seen others get them inside the 30 day window.

• Thanks 1