Blue Chip Club

2 hours ago, sixpackeddie said:

I don't think it matters where you are located. Comps/discounts are typically based on your play of your last cruise.

I just have this feeling that it's not applicable to the UK as people seem to get offers for various levels of play.  Hopefully someone from the UK will have had an offer and then I'll know we're just unlucky!

2 minutes ago, hopeless holiday booker said:

I just have this feeling that it's not applicable to the UK as people seem to get offers for various levels of play.  Hopefully someone from the UK will have had an offer and then I'll know we're just unlucky!

If you played on your last cruise, I suggest you call Blue Chip Club directly and ask, make sure to press #1 for new bookings, (you can try emailing for information about what you might be eligible for but it seems people have varying success by email).  I'm in Canada and we play.  I received one email offer last year and no others for some reason, but by calling in I have been able to get many more offers.  They base offers on your play on the last cruise and they look that up when you can.  As a note, the offers have gotten much tighter this year, they were much more generous last year.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AlbertaCruisers said:

If you played on your last cruise, I suggest you call Blue Chip Club directly and ask, make sure to press #1 for new bookings, (you can try emailing for information about what you might be eligible for but it seems people have varying success by email).  I'm in Canada and we play.  I received one email offer last year and no others for some reason, but by calling in I have been able to get many more offers.  They base offers on your play on the last cruise and they look that up when you can.  As a note, the offers have gotten much tighter this year, they were much more generous last year.

I'm assuming it's an American company. Can you give me the email?

14 minutes ago, hopeless holiday booker said:

I'm assuming it's an American company. Can you give me the email?

From the website: (I always call)

BLUECHIPCLUB@CELEBRITY.COM, or 866-461-7170 

- They will need your Celebrity captains club number to look up your last play.

Edited by AlbertaCruisers

10 hours ago, hopeless holiday booker said:

This is information that I know. My question was about offers that people in the US seem to get but UK residents don't although one UK resident has replied saying they had an offer so maybe I'm just not one of the lucky ones

Husband has reminded me that another British couple who we were talking to on board had an offer of a cruise to Mexico. They were considering it. So it does happen but maybe not as much? 

• Thanks 1