Infinity noise

Boatdrinknc

Currently on the 11th deck aft cabin on Infinity. If you’re looking for a peaceful cruise don’t book these cabins. The soundtrack from the 12th deck movie is loud and echoes through the cabin. Worse than that is an Irish singer playing in front of the movie screen. Even with the glass door closed his catawalling vibrates our room. He’s been playing till 11pm all week. We’ve complained several times to guest services but he’s still playing. Terrible cruise experience!

I'm sorry this has ruined your trip.  I found the cabin spreadsheets very helpful in case you want to do a future cruise.  I sometimes book Aqua cabins but they tend to put those in the worst spots with the most noise.  So I use the spreadsheets to find the quiet cabins.

There are some  M class AQ cabins that are under the sound equipment for the outdoor movie and those cabin often have noise complaints.

There are others that aren’t impacted by the sound.  Nearer mid ship and the aft facing ones.  We have been in the aft facing AQ on Deck 11 and could hear some of the sound from the movie on the balcony but not inside.

We had the same cabin on Millennium in the past and had no noise issues at all. We are in a middle aft cabin and our friends are in an end cabin and we all have the same noise complaints. I don’t remember if on the Millennium cruise if the movie screen/speakers were facing the pool or facing aft. The volume is a lot higher than I remember