Royal Caribbean Cocktail Recipes

Hi all!  I've been making cocktails from Royal Caribbean's drink menus and I wanted to share them here.  They're from the new/revised menus that came out in April 2021.  The recipes are the ones bartenders use on the ships, including the brands, quantities, garnish, and glasses used. Some may vary based on the ship's supplies.  I'll make a note on any substitutions that I make.  Please note that I am not a mixologist or bartender by any stretch of the imagination, just a copycat who enjoys recreating the Royal Caribbean experience at home.  My presentation style is like jotting down the recipe on the menus themselves.

Let's all have fun making (and drinking) these cocktails.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

That's a great idea, but the bartenders don't follow the recipes. I was on the Oasis three weeks ago and ordered mai tais from 10 different bars, and each was different. I questioned two bartenders and they said it's up to the bartender how they make it, that recipes are a suggestion.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PG_Cruiser said:

Hi all!  I've been making cocktails from Royal Caribbean's drink menus and I wanted to share them here.  They're from the new/revised menus that came out in April 2021.  The recipes are the ones bartenders use on the ships, including the brands, quantities, garnish, and glasses used. Some may vary based on the ship's supplies.  I'll make a note on any substitutions that I make.  Please note that I am not a mixologist or bartender by any stretch of the imagination, just a copycat who enjoys recreating the Royal Caribbean experience at home.  My presentation style is like jotting down the recipe on the menus themselves.

Let's all have fun making (and drinking) these cocktails.

I’ve tried to make my all time favorite, the Passion Spritz, but have failed miserably in recreating anything even close to the original.  Guess I’ll have to just keep on cruising to get my fix.

• Haha 2

Just now, SailorMarg said:

I’ve tried to make my all time favorite, the Passion Spritz, but have failed miserably in recreating anything even close to the original.  Guess I’ll have to just keep on cruising to get my fix.

Did you come up with your own recipe?

11 minutes ago, PG_Cruiser said:

That’s the recipe I have too.

I did use a sugar free Passion Fruit syrup, that’s probably the problem.  I’m gonna try again with the real stuff.  Just ordered on Amazon.  Headed to the President’s Cruise in a few weeks.  Wanna pregame. 🙂  

3 hours ago, SailorMarg said:

I did use a sugar free Passion Fruit syrup, that’s probably the problem.  I’m gonna try again with the real stuff.  Just ordered on Amazon.  Headed to the President’s Cruise in a few weeks.  Wanna pregame. 🙂  

Same for me, Presidents Cruise. I will be pregaming with the Kentucky Summer. 

These are great!  Do you find most bars on board have the real guava puree?  I have no sweet tooth but can handle most fruit juices if done sparingly so these recipes help me know what to tweak if I want to veer off my go-to of vodka/water 🙂

On 6/25/2023 at 10:27 AM, mets123 said:

That's a great idea, but the bartenders don't follow the recipes. I was on the Oasis three weeks ago and ordered mai tais from 10 different bars, and each was different. I questioned two bartenders and they said it's up to the bartender how they make it, that recipes are a suggestion.

Unless the guest wants to tweak the recipe, I wouldn't want the bartender to change things up in preparing the drinks on the menus. There has to be consistency in the preparation and presentation of the menu items.

• Like 2

DARK 'N STORMY

COCKTAIL-DarkNStormy.thumb.jpeg.e6f4dceb372fd4ad9cb980d7935513f2.jpeg

Substitution:
Zacapa No 23 for Gosling Black Seal rum.

Gosling Brothers of Bermuda owns the trademark for this cocktail. It can only be made (legally) with their own products, Goslings Black Seal rum and Goslings ginger beer. Since I used Zacapa 23 on this one, it's not so dark 'n stormy. (Sorry, Gosling, you didn't have your rum in miniature size)

• Like 1