Ocean Cay closure 04/2024-05/2024?

styles27

28 minutes ago, bruce85 said:

We sail end of April, and don't stop at the island. It was never on the schedule. We booked 3 months ago. Been to the island 3 times already, that was one the reasons we booked the cruise. 

As you can see my original post was in June of 2023.  This was indeed before MSC US website was updated with the new itineraries.  

Dennis

4 hours ago, exm said:

You mentioned to be lucky? My April 21st 7 day cruise was changed to an April 18th 10 day cruise with a much better itinerary (original: Port Canaveral, Nassau Ocean Cay). So I consider myself lucky with the closure!

We got lucky as well. Our March 29th 11 days changed to 14 days. We were supposed to do 2 back to back days at Ocean Cay, the second one on April 7th. Were still doing 1 back to back days the first week and now we have 3 extra days and new ports(Jamaica and Grand Cayman)

On 6/27/2023 at 3:35 PM, Glitchlo said:

we are suppose to be there April 10 or 11 but have received nothing to indicate an itinerary change (coming from NY)

I think you should recheck your itinerary. It’s been advertised for months now that they would be closing for renovations.

14 hours ago, Jerzzygirl said:

I think you should recheck your itinerary. It’s been advertised for months now that they would be closing for renovations.

That post was over 8 months ago though, so I imagine they have been updated since then...