Ut oh my trans Atlantic

njkate

• njkate changed the title to Ut oh my trans Atlantic

Give it a few days while NCL sorts it out and you might get a letter. 

Getaway is in Caribbean in April and in Greece in July which means Getaway is definitely going to cross the pond. 

Maybe itinerary change. Happened to our Nov 2023 Viva Transatlantic when they changed itinerary from Lisbon-NYC to Lisbon-Miami taking us on a more southerly route 🙂   We got 10% discount. 

Looking at the website, there are NO cruises for the  Getaway from March 17th to July 28th!  It does a R/T NYC-NYC from March 7th to the 17th--Bermuda and Caribbean and then the next date for sailing is July 28th to August 4th--Greek Islands.  Maybe Chartered???  If it were dry dock, they would still have the transAtlantic.

21 minutes ago, tsahall01 said:

Looking at the website, there are NO cruises for the  Getaway from March 17th to July 28th!  It does a R/T NYC-NYC from March 7th to the 17th--Bermuda and Caribbean and then the next date for sailing is July 28th to August 4th--Greek Islands.  Maybe Chartered???  If it were dry dock, they would still have the transAtlantic.

That’s concerning! Now should I wait to see if we get an email with a FCC coupon or jump over to the Pearl which has a similar itinerary but no Amsterdam

Just now, njkate said:

That’s concerning! Now should I wait to see if we get an email with a FCC coupon or jump over to the Pearl which has a similar itinerary but no Amsterdam

What I would do is go ahead and book the Pearl--you can always cancel and if the TA is cancelled, you can apply your FCC to the new cruise.  You would have a jump on those who didn't book an alternative cruise.  Of course, DO NOT cancel your TA on the Getaway--wait for NCL to cancel!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, tsahall01 said:

What I would do is go ahead and book the Pearl--you can always cancel and if the TA is cancelled, you can apply your FCC to the new cruise.  You would have a jump on those who didn't book an alternative cruise.  Of course, DO NOT cancel your TA on the Getaway--wait for NCL to cancel!

So if they do cancel and give us an FCC I can apply that toward Pearl if already booked?

I'm pretty sure you can!  I just took a FCC that I applied to a cruise in April of 2024 (not the Getaway, but for the Viva--still don't know for sure if I'm going to take this cruise or not) and moved it to a cruise for this November.  If you can only apply it to a new cruise, just cancel the Pearl and rebook!  Your PCC should be able to do it!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, njkate said:

Supposed to be on Getaway TA April 2024, no longer on web and 3 months you don’t see anything, should I be expecting a cancel??

ACFDFE39-37DB-4205-A6BA-7A20B8D44723.png

Hi Kate, I was looking to book a cruise on Getaway May 2024 London-Copenhagen it has also disappeared. Maybe drydock? Ughh

2 hours ago, njkate said:

2 hours ago, tsahall01 said:

I would definitely make a Plan B and then apply the FCC as @tsahall01suggested if the Getaway is indeed cancelled.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Travelicious said:

53 minutes ago, cabincop said:

Hi Kate, I was looking to book a cruise on Getaway May 2024 London-Copenhagen it has also disappeared. Maybe drydock? Ughh

29 minutes ago, cabincop said:

Ughhhh you & I did this before

Yes we did back for a trans Atlantic 

Edited by njkate
  • Like 1