Woodwind Sail and Snorkel Review

BoozinCroozin

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Thank you for sharing your review with everyone at Cruise Critic."

BoozinCroozin was awarded the badge 'Great Review'

We just got back a week ago. Too busy to get to anything. We took the morning tour on Woodwind. Other than walking to the gate, then having to back track and walk around the block, it was easy to locate them. The crew were incredible. There is a reason they are always rated very highly and do no advertising. They assist with everything every step of the way. I am a very good swimmer and snorkeler. I decided not to take my gear for this one because theirs is so highly rated. I am glad I didn't because their gear was perfect for me. 

We only did 2 stops because of the rules with park. They were both great stops, simply drifting along and floating the reef walls. So much to see. The only minor thing I didn't expect was a lack of coral color. There were only a few different colors, but that is no big deal. I was hoping for bright red and orange, flaring purples etc. It is just not that type of reef which is OK. Incredible still. 

The drinks were amazing, the food was great, the atmosphere great. I have to give kuddos to Dee and her team. Somehow my glasses case fell out of my bag. I get migraines without them. I got Dee on WhatsApp, she contacted the Capt on the boat. Because others were on it and they were busy, they couldn't find them on a quick look. When they boat got back and people off, told her what they were in. She walked in, grabbed them, and handed to me. Saved me 4-5 days of headaches and a pending $1,000 for the new pair. 

If you want a great 4-hour catamaran and snorkel adventure, do not hesitate to book with Woodwind.

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/23/2023 at 3:37 PM, luv2gonow said:

I am very interested in the amount of shade available on the boat. 
thanks

We just returned from the ABC cruise where we did this amazing snorkel excursion. There is shade at the back of the boat, enough for 6-7 people. Most people headed up to the front deck, which is full sun. They offer UV protection shirts and their own "reef safe" sunscreen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...