Disembarkation Day Tours

annmarz

You won’t really know until you are onboard and speak with Destinations personnel, although someone can chime in stating past experience.

I cannot speak for your specific cruise, but we were offered a city tour with drop off at the airport during our recent cruise which ended up in Stockholm.  This additional tour was offered for a fee.  We have also had similar offers in past Regent cruises, some with a fee and some without.  Hope this helps. 

Z and TB  

• Like 1

In April disembarking in Tokyo we were offered a “city tour “ ending at Narita. I think it was about $89 pp. As our flight was at 5 pm, we took it. Turned out it was really just one stop at Tokyo Tower. Pretty minimal, but it absorbed some time. Also we had unused non-refundable OBC so it was a way to use some of that. Was only offered once onboard. 

None offered when we disembarked in Tokyo in April.  I think the one mentioned above was on the cruise after ours, because we and a bunch of others had complained so much.  Normally there is a generally reasonably priced tour offered to those with later flights.  This was really the first time we had not our offered.

1 hour ago, RachelG said:

None offered when we disembarked in Tokyo in April.  I think the one mentioned above was on the cruise after ours, because we and a bunch of others had complained so much.  

RachelG is correct.