Current Internet Pricing?

Mud_Shark

Can't find precise info on the internet packages and pricing.  All I can find is the statement that one device packages start at $14.99 per day.

I know Plat/Elite can get a 50% reduction, but are all the pricing options listed somewhere?

Is there no longer any savings involved if you pre-purchase on the medallion app?  That is, is the price the same if you purchase on board?

Thanks,

Don

You can see the pricing on the Medallion app under MedallionNet & this shows my amount for a 10 day cruise with the P&E discount…$7.50/day single device; $20/day four devices. Same price pre-cruise or onboard.

image.thumb.png.0048dff4e24a83f3603a45c4aaad7900.png

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mud_Shark said:

OK - TY.  Thought there might still be an advantage to pre-purchase, but it looks like no longer a savings.

No and this has been written about since the new scheme was announced.  Same pricing on-board as pre-cruise, so it is good to wait until Day 1 if you have OBC to consume.  (I look at it the other way - there is no longer a surcharge for waiting to book Medallion Net on board the ship).

• Like 1

I have been looking to find out what is happening on the ships with the following situation and hoping someone who checks out this thread will have an answer.

We know a 1-device plan is $15/day and a 4-device plan is $40/day.  (Less 50% if qualify for the discount).

If one orders a 1-device plan pre-cruise - OR - has the 1-device plan included due to booking the PLUS package, the Princess App on board will offer to upgrade the guest to the 4-device plan.

My question is, how much is that upgrade cost?  One might expect it to be $25/day - the price difference between the two plans.  However, there were a couple of reports not long after the new prices were implemented that guests were getting offered the upgrade for only $10/day (the old price difference between 1 and 4 devices).  

Can anyone report from recent on board experience, what it cost to upgrade from 1-device to 4-devices and were you on PLUS or had you pre-purchased the 1-device plan?

Thanks much.