Seattle Hilton Brand Recommendations for NCL Cruise

We are sailing on the NCL Encore out of Seattle in July 2024 and I know that the booking window is fast approaching for hotels. We plan to fly in one day prior to our cruise and then will probably UBER/Lyft over to Pier 66. I have a bunch of Hilton points I would like to use if possible and wanted to get a recommendation on a Hilton branded Hotel that works well for Pier 66. I would also greatly appreciated any dining recommendations things to see etc. near said hotel.

Thanks!!

The Charter Hotel is in a great location and near many restaurants. Another option would be The Sound in Belltown. It would be a very short Uber/Lyft/Taxi ride to the port or a 15 minute walk. You’re within a few blocks of a dozen restaurants, particularly along 2th Ave. It’s got a slightly more neighborhood feel as you just north of the downtown core but only a 10 minute walk to Pike Place Market and 15 to the Space Needle/Chihuly Gardens.  Buckley’s in Belltown has some of the best bar food. We’re done there weekly for their specials. Best avoid a game day though.

Belltown, which @Glaciers is mentioning is filled with restaurants many of an excellent standard  $$$. YOu can get overwhelmed at choices. Seattle loves to eat.  for lunch, you simply cannot go wrong with an on the go eating tour of Pike Place.  My sentimental favorite is the little donut machine which occupies a space where, when I was 4 years old, I spilled a soda  Going out to eat something like a hotdog and soda with my mom was a monumental treat.  I was mortified.  That was 1961 and I can remember everything about that little space ,  It was Orange soda.

If it IS a game day, The baseball stadium is close and is quite nice.  There are a ton of food vendors including a small percentage of vendors who represent their local food truck or restaurant.  Considered one of the top food stadiums in the country

https://www.mlb.com/mariners/ballpark/top-eats

enjoy your visit

Edited by Meander Ingwa
  • Like 1