Suite question

7 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I should have clicked on your link.  So I stand corrected.  HAL Vista AND Signature suites are similar to Princess Mini-Suites.  I'll take "my" Window Suite" on a Grand Class ship any day.  Love the location and the suite perks.  

Both lines (and CCL corp) needs to fix this!

I do hope the OP received his/her answers to the differences and books accordingly.  Most important:  Suite passengers can join non-suite passengers in their selected venues, but non-suite passengers are not able to partake in suite venues (except for "maybe" the Suite/Elite/Platinum cocktail hour), not to be confused with the Concierge Lounge on the Royal Class ships.

Wow...I can see why new cruises can be mislead or confused.  

Thank you and yes, this thread helped a lot.  Im glad i asked about the Mini suites because i 'assumed' they would get the same benefits.  I think we are going to go with the penthouse suite and a club class mini suite for the kids.  perks are similar and the ones that the mini suite doesnt include i dont think will be that big of a deal for the kids.  

We are definitely going to try to get the window suite next time.  Didnt even know something like that even existed.  

thanks again for everyones help.  Now if i can just get our TA to call back...

Edited by 20165
spelling

The suite will come with a fully stocked complimentary mini-bar that you can change out (lots of threads on this one). 

For future cruising...only on Caribbean and Grand Princess ships Deck 6.

WindowSuite.thumb.png.85b75c53baad24f154036b63e02daecf.png

1 hour ago, cr8tiv1 said:

The suite will come with a fully stocked complimentary mini-bar that you can change out (lots of threads on this one). 

For future cruising...only on Caribbean and Grand Princess ships Deck 6.

WindowSuite.thumb.png.85b75c53baad24f154036b63e02daecf.png

The one we are booking, Sky Princess, also has a window suite.  The one we are looking at is in the front corner of deck 17.  It actually looks nicer than that one give its a wrap around corner.  The issue is, i cant get another cabin for our sons on that same floor.  

thx

270.webp

24 minutes ago, 20165 said:

The one we are booking, Sky Princess, also has a window suite.  The one we are looking at is in the front corner of deck 17.  It actually looks nicer than that one give its a wrap around corner.  The issue is, i cant get another cabin for our sons on that same floor.  

thx

270.webp

These are nice cabins, except:

Too far forward

Too high up

Too far away from concierge lounge

Too expensive (compared to Window Suite)

It is a nice cabin, just not in the right location.

You could always book yourself a suite and the boys in a mini...then ask to be placed on a waitlist.  Be proactive and keep checking.  Waitlist is not guaranteed.  If you find an open cabin...call your TA immediately (or place on hold until...).

Disclaimer:  I am not a Royal Class fan favorite.