Thermal Suite sold out scenario

Aldeya

We'd like to book thermal suite passes for our upcoming Escape cruise. It is expensive ($299 pp) but worth to us.

Usually we pre-book a thermal suite before the cruise but this time we have a lot of OBCs that we'd love to use for the passes. 

The Breakaway class Thermal suites are very popular, my concern is that even at this price the passes can sell out.

I know, first world problem 🙂 but it's a splurge for us when we cruise. It would be nice to use those OBCs for something we need.

Did anyone have the situation when you were not able to get thermal suite passes while trying to book them onboard?

I almost always get a Thermal Spa pass and wait to buy it onboard. If it is a port intensive cruise or one where I have been to many of the ports, I now just buy a day pass on port days and enjoy the time (usually with only 1 or 2 other people) on the ship while everyone else is off. I have heard that day passes aren't always available but I have never had a problem getting one. I purchased a day pass on the Escape for $60...pricey but was worth it to me.

Enjoy your cruise!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Aldeya said:

We'd like to book thermal suite passes for our upcoming Escape cruise. It is expensive ($299 pp) but worth to us.

Usually we pre-book a thermal suite before the cruise but this time we have a lot of OBCs that we'd love to use for the passes. 

The Breakaway class Thermal suites are very popular, my concern is that even at this price the passes can sell out.

I know, first world problem 🙂 but it's a splurge for us when we cruise. It would be nice to use those OBCs for something we need.

Did anyone have the situation when you were not able to get thermal suite passes while trying to book them onboard?

If you go early on embarkation day, I have never seen a sold out condition. Be aware that they will try to sell you a thermal suite “deluxe” package (Thermal Suite + body scrubs). On a recent cruise, all of the spa personnel had slips filled out with the deluxe price… and almost seemed stunned when I asked for them to fill out a form with just the thermal suite. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

If you go early on embarkation day, I have never seen a sold out condition. Be aware that they will try to sell you a thermal suite “deluxe” package (Thermal Suite + body scrubs). On a recent cruise, all of the spa personnel had slips filled out with the deluxe price… and almost seemed stunned when I asked for them to fill out a form with just the thermal suite. 

I know it’s the policies of the company who runs the spas on the ships, but the spa personnel as well as the masseuses can give the hard sell on their elixirs and spa upgrades.  I just stick to my guns and get a Spa Pass when I board and stick to the “spa pass” only purchase.

• Like 2

I've never seen a situation where thermal passes have been sold out.  My wife and I have been on 15 Breakaway/Plus class cruises and have never had a problem getting them on embarkation day.

• Like 1