Spanish Symphony - Yacht Club Discount?

IpswichChris

New to Windstar and Yacht Club benefits.  Just noticed that the Yacht Club rewards page shows several sailings on specific that offer 20% discount for Yacht Club members.  One is April 2024 Spanish Symphony sailing on Wind Surf.  Seems like a very hefty discount at a time of year when weather should be decent in that region.  Or am I wrong about the weather-they must have picked that date for some reason.

Not sure, because the price listed on the Yacht Club member page doesn't seem to be anything special that anyone can't book.  I see the same price listed on several other webpages, including WS's site without logging into the Yacht Club.

51 minutes ago, 6rugrats said:

Not sure, because the price listed on the Yacht Club member page doesn't seem to be anything special that anyone can't book.  I see the same price listed on several other webpages, including WS's site without logging into the Yacht Club.

I took it to mean that Yacht Club members would get 20% off the listed price for that particular sailing date.  But maybe I'm wrong - 20% is a heck of a discount!

1 hour ago, r&rd said:

Yes, you get 20% off the listed price. I’ve done those cruises twice.

Seems like a great deal if one of the cruises listed is of interest.  Will have to think about the Spain itinerary, but looks great to me