New to celebrity - question on the concierge class cabin

deefer

Our last several cruises have been on NCL.  We usually book private tours for just the two of us and want to be off the ship first (or close to first!) to start enjoying the port.   For this reason, on NCL we tend to book suites on the more exotic itineraries.   This gives us priority disembarkation not only at the end of the cruise but for all the ports as well.

To us this is the most valuable perk of a suite on NCL.   Does the concierge class cabin give us priority disembarkation for every port?  Or only at the end 

of the cruise.   

I did a search on these boards but just couldn't find the information.  I'm sure it's there somewhere!

We are ready to sample another cruise line - have found an interesting cruise out of Athens on Celebrity- it has 3 tender ports.   We have no status (yet) with Celebrity so would be "last" in line getting off - have no desire to wait in line for 1-2 hours to get off the ship.  

Thanks in advance for your knowledge!

There is no special disembarkation for those who book concierge class.  You are probably right to avoid the itinerary with three tender ports since you will not have any privileged status as far as tendering goes.

At the end of the cruise there is also no priority disembarkation for concierge class. There is just a designated waiting area.

Edited by cruisestitch

1 hour ago, cruisestitch said:

There is no special disembarkation for those who book concierge class.  You are probably right to avoid the itinerary with three tender ports since you will not have any privileged status as far as tendering goes.

At the end of the cruise there is also no priority disembarkation for concierge class. There is just a designated waiting area.

9 minutes ago, SPacificbound said:

When I have booked concierge class it has been because I liked the location of the cabin.

Thanks for your quick answers .... looks like we will book the retreat if we go with this itinerary!

• Like 1