Price of drinks

Does anyone know the price of drinks? Are they same on all ships? I'm sailing on the Mariner on Easter Sunday.

How much is beer, wine by the glass, mixed drinks, frozen drinks, etc? Can we purchase bottled water for the cabin?

You can purchase bottled water. I've never been on two ships at the same time (boy would that be fun) but I think the drinks are the same throughout the fleet. If you get the glasses you can take with you, frozen drinks go up to about 7.95 plus tip. Beer and wine are more expensive than at your local bar, but not that bad and it depends on which brand you get.

Does anyone know the price of drinks? Are they same on all ships? I'm sailing on the Mariner on Easter Sunday.

How much is beer, wine by the glass, mixed drinks, frozen drinks, etc? Can we purchase bottled water for the cabin?

Why pay $3.50 for a liter bottle of water? Take your own water onboard. Plastic doesn't show up on the X-ray but they won't holler like they would if it was alcohol. I've taken a 12 pk of pop and flavored water on board in my checked luggage with no problems. The drink of the day specials are $5.95 ($4.95 if you don't want the souvenir glass). I got a jack 'n coke on Grandeur for $5.25 (I think that included the 15% gratuity).

on the Sovereign last month, the foo-foo drinks were $5.95 plus tip unless you got one of the "light up" glasses, which were $9.95

Cokes were $1.50 plus tip if you do not get the Coke package

Bottled water was $1.95 plus tip

The Mariner leaves from Port Canaveral, same as Sovereign--I point this out to tell you that we carried on a collapsable cooler with 12 Cokes and 6 bottles of water. It went through every Xray machine, and it is obvious that it was a cooler. Not a word said by anyone. Our cabin attendant even put ice in it for us every day.

The tap water is more than fine and I am a "fussy water" person.

Mixed drinks run 5.95 up like kittymom65 said. Her Coke prices were right too. I budgeted $700.00 for 4 of us and got money back (we use cash).

Archived