It's just a DREAM - TxTeach79's LIVE Dream 7/15 - Yeehaw!

TxTeach79

@TxTeach79 what tender were you on?  I'm guessing one of the first ones with all the empty beach chairs when you got there.  Were on the Dream 8/12 & first time going to HMC so excited to see your pictures and wanting to make sure to get on an early tender.  Were Platinum so hopefully that will help.  Enjoying your review!!!

Just now, CruiseMomTX said:

@TxTeach79 what tender were you on?  I'm guessing one of the first ones with all the empty beach chairs when you got there.  Were on the Dream 8/12 & first time going to HMC so excited to see your pictures and wanting to make sure to get on an early tender.  Were Platinum so hopefully that will help.  Enjoying your review!!!

yep, probably the first or second one! You’ll get a letter in your cabin, platinum will definitely help

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Country duo is back. They have a good setlist. Callin Baton Rouge into Rich… and I’ve got a special place in my heart for Maren Morris for no good reason #GMG

IMG_5603.thumb.jpeg.2407ccf8d348ce60ef4b2d2782a96d17.jpeg

First LHHS and now UNT.  What other commonalities do we have?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Speaking of Dallas, Pony Excess on in the annex

IMG_5628.thumb.jpeg.ac80b2cea62dbfd6c0b6d38a343d5b19.jpeg

You might have quessed (Stallion) but I actually worked for the SMU athletic department in the Mustang Mania days when SMU was the best team monney could buy. I was fraternity brothers with 2/3rd of the Pony Express - McIllheney and James although James later quit to co centrate on FB.My mom taught at SMU. Never missed a game in over 50 years but I'm done with college athletics and the professional era. Now everybody can do what Smu did 50 years ago.

• Like 2

I Ketut 🇮🇩, Long Island. Look, he didn’t have to say “started early this morning?” Even though I did…. What he doesn’t know is the 6 beers on HMC didn’t even count 🤷🏻‍♂️

IMG_5642.thumb.jpeg.2ace3927661165173223f7083158bd27.jpeg

IMG_5641.thumb.jpeg.add78312545917ddbb18b5eaef2ed158.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

1 minute ago, Stallion said:

You might have quessed (Stallion) but I actually worked for the SMU athletic department in the Mustang Mania days when SMU was the best team monney could buy. I was fraternity brothers with 2/3rd of the Pony Express - McIllheney and James although James later quit to co centrate on FB.My mom taught at SMU. Never missed a game in over 50 years but I'm done with college athletics and the professional era. Now everybody can do what Smu did 50 years ago.

man, that’s awesome 

2 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

man, that’s awesome 

I was actually asked to interview for that movie by the author Thad Matula but I never followed up. The funniest part of that show is that you might notice that Thad included an archival interview of his Dad Professor David Mutula, who was also part of the SMU faculty, and gave some vicious quotes about the corruption in college football. Nice choice by the author. 

• Haha 1