The Fleet Report and Daily for Wednesday July 12th, 2023

richwmn

IMG_0799.thumb.png.b9d4fcfb26c41d735678de8816383e0d.pngAlbuquerque Balloon Fiesta 2022. Clara-Belle!  Most beloved balloon of the history of the Fiesta. 

@kochleffel That story is so sad on so many levels, but amazing he eventually made it through to a healthy life. 

@marshhawk Back when our 90 yr old mom was getting frail, my brother in NC called me in NM to say mom was in the hospital with UTI , probably sepsis but not to come yet. I was on a plane the next morning (only because I was up in the mountains cabin then). Mom made it only a couple days. So glad I got there!  And chemo will make the trip harder for Chuck and riskier.  I hope he can do it now!  My 2cents but free advice can be freely rejected!  Wishing you all the best!  

@cruising sister Amazing news that baby Murphy is making it on her own!  Prayers continue and so grateful for this miracle in our midst. 

@Denise T Praying the new meds help you. It’s dicey getting on the best path for you!  

@smitty34877 Happy you made it to the appt. and had excellent help. And go enjoy the rental house!  What a treat!  

Thanks all for the concern about my sister in Vermont. She’s ok!  Their stream didn’t take out the 2-track road to the cabin, and the culverts they improved about 3-4 years ago carried the runoff and held. Their water supply is clogged up so she is bucketing from the stream, filtering and I hope boiling 😱.  Limited power from a solar panel and a generator but she has internet and I can call her on WhatsApp. She cooks on a wood stove and has a propane fridge. Has lots of home-canned food on hand but more rain is coming this week.  Oiy! 🤞 

Made an extra big grocery run today (always use our reusable shopping bags here including my HAL bags of various types and ages🤣), stocking up to limit exposure during the 2 weeks before DH’s eye surgery Aug 1. His son and wife want to come visit from NC but want to come by train which will be great but we asked them to do that after surgery… more exposure risk than coming by car. Haven’t heard their decision yet. I’m starting to limit group participation. Friday I have an outdoor lunch with my Spiritual Companioning group, hoping that’s less risky enough🤞

Blessings to all in need of healing, comfort, hope or guidance.  That’s probably most of us!  Cheers to all celebrating!  And smooth travels to those away, including better internet and weather for Terri!  
So grateful our AC got us through another day! 
Maureen 

• Like 9