Has Anyone Used Klook for Singapore Attractions?

shaycamp21

We are arriving in Singapore 5 days prior to our cruise and want to make the most of our time there. Does anyone have experience using Klook, specifically the Singapore pass which gives you entry into multiple attractions for a discount (hoping to do Gardens by the Bay, Art & Science Museum, Night Safari, Cable Car on Sentosa). Is this the best way to purchase tickets for attractions  (or direct or another site)? Does anyone have any experience or tips to share?

I was in Singapore in January.  We used the Hop On/Hop Off bus to get around.  The Gardens are free except for the special exhibits.  (To be fair we were too tired to do much b/c we had just finished a 2 week trip in Australia/NZ, but we did enjoy the famous food hall, and seeing an overview of the city via the bus) We got off the bus near the Merlion, and walked back to our hotel next to Suntec City mall.   We did not get over to Sentosa, so I can't comment on that.

I have used Klook several times in different countries in Asia for different types of tours, it's kind of like the Asian version of Viator but more popular in that area of the world.

I can't make a comment on the Singapore Pass though, as I did not purchase that. I did a Hop On/Hop Off bus in Singapore, and a food tour, and then walked a lot. 

On 7/13/2023 at 8:04 AM, terry&mike said:

I have used Klook several times in different countries in Asia for different types of tours, it's kind of like the Asian version of Viator but more popular in that area of the world.

I can't make a comment on the Singapore Pass though, as I did not purchase that. I did a Hop On/Hop Off bus in Singapore, and a food tour, and then walked a lot. 

Any issues with Klook?  I am thinking of using them in South Korea

Klook is a nice tool for booking hotels and attractions. Super easy and much cheaper than booking to the direct site. I've used this tool for all of my travels. I've never experienced a problem using the tool, either.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...