Anyone currently on/recently on Seaside with anything to report good, bad, or otherwise?

Georgia_Peaches

• Georgia_Peaches changed the title to Anyone currently on/recently on Seaside with anything to report good, bad, or otherwise?
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2023 at 9:02 PM, amygutman said:

Can't wait to hear...we board on July 30th!! 😁

As I am writing this, you are already onboard so I hope you are having a magnificent time.  We thoroughly enjoyed our week on the Seaside.  We were a group of 7.  My husband and I were in the YC and our kids and grandkids were in Aurea balcony staterooms.  It was our first experience with MSC and we walked away with very positive impressions. The YC was very nice, we really enjoy Seabourn and Windstar and this experience made us feel similarly.  The staff was friendly and accommodating.  Even in areas outside of the YC, we felt well cared for and had myriad options for food, drink and entertainment.  

Please circle back with your experience notes, I can't wait to hear all about it.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Aquar10scribe said:

As I am writing this, you are already onboard so I hope you are having a magnificent time.  We thoroughly enjoyed our week on the Seaside.  We were a group of 7.  My husband and I were in the YC and our kids and grandkids were in Aurea balcony staterooms.  It was our first experience with MSC and we walked away with very positive impressions. The YC was very nice, we really enjoy Seabourn and Windstar and this experience made us feel similarly.  The staff was friendly and accommodating.  Even in areas outside of the YC, we felt well cared for and had myriad options for food, drink and entertainment.  

Please circle back with your experience notes, I can't wait to hear all about it.

She is doing a live report this week.

• Like 1