Entertainment on Equinox 6 Day Cruise

SF

Was looking at the entertainment listed for our upcoming 6 day cruise on Equinox and I didn't see any production or headliner shows in the evening. If anyone has been on Equinox recently for the 6 day cruise would appreciate some information on the entertainment.

1 hour ago, girltrader said:

We will be on the September 24, 2023 sailing for six nights, and are wondering the same thing.  Feedback is appreciated.

We are on the same cruise.  It will be in the app at sailing time.  From my 6 past sailings on equinox it will be the production shows which are same all the time and probably a singer, magician and/or comedian.

19 minutes ago, bjahil47 said:

We are on the same cruise.  It will be in the app at sailing time.  From my 6 past sailings on equinox it will be the production shows which are same all the time and probably a singer, magician and/or comedian.

Yes, agree. That's usually what we've had on past Celebrity Cruises. This time when I go in it shows all the daily activities and the evening activities but no production show or any headliner shows so I was wondering if they did away with that.

• 2 weeks later...

I was on last week, two production shows another short one in main lobby. There was a magician/ comedian, a group called boy band evolution for two shows and a comedian. They don't show up on app till sailing.